CASA Fellows in Cairo with their language partner


CASA - AUC Academic Calendar

CASA - Qasid Academic Calendar


Harvard Travel Assist (your travel insurance) Please register any side trips away from Cairo or Amman into the Harvard Travel Registry. Knowing where you are lets us help you when it matters most. When an incident occurs abroad, we rely on the itineraries in the Harvard Travel Registry to inform us of students, faculty, and staff in the region who may need medical or security assistance.


How do I report my Fellowship when I do my taxes?
Please visit Harvard’s Student Financial Services site to help guide you. Select the Federal Taxes link on the left and scroll down to the section for Scholarships and Stipends. Within this section there is a link to the IRS Publication 970 which explains how these items should be reported. Please note, you will not receive any tax forms from CASA. In addition, Harvard representatives are not permitted to give you individual tax advice, and we would suggest that you seek professional advice from a qualified accountant or attorney if you encounter complicated tax situations.